SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time SIG lover, have owned too many to list, lost most of them in a horrible boating accident during the 1000 year flood here in the midlands during 2017.

Do not know why I waited so long to join - social media shy maybe, although that's not exactly correct when it came to my leverguns ... I know a few of you from the Marlin Forums although I have not been active there in some time since the sellout/buyout.

Which is why I'm here. Times are changing and I've decided to pay more attention to home and property defense and have upgraded in a few areas in that regard so I have some questions I'll be posting to the appropriate subgroups subforums hopefully.

Be gentle with me.

Oh, and to all Airborne brothers reading this, #AATW and then some. I was on the ACE Board in Vicenza, Italy when the trials were happening that inevitably led to the change from the 1911s to the M9s. Always felt like the P226 deserved it more but I always got the logistical and financial reasons why they went with the 92s. Was super happy to see SIG finally get the contract after all of these years, it was a long time coming.

Anyone else finding SIG customer service to be a bit of a pain in the fourth point of contact lately ... or is it just me?

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kansas. Sorry to hear of your loss, I’m sure your Uncle Sam will be disappointed to hear about it also.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Welcome from the Badger State. Boating accidents suck. Ask me how I know. I hate starting over.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Welcome from Western North Carolina!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Long time SIG lover, have owned too many to list, lost most of them in a horrible boating accident during the 1000 year flood here in the midlands during 2017.

Do not know why I waited so long to join - social media shy maybe, although that's not exactly correct when it came to my leverguns ... I know a few of you from the Marlin Forums although I have not been active there in some time since the sellout/buyout.

Which is why I'm here. Times are changing and I've decided to pay more attention to home and property defense and have upgraded in a few areas in that regard so I have some questions I'll be posting to the appropriate subgroups subforums hopefully.

Be gentle with me.

Oh, and to all Airborne brothers reading this, #AATW and then some. I was on the ACE Board in Vicenza, Italy when the trials were happening that inevitably led to the change from the 1911s to the M9s. Always felt like the P226 deserved it more but I always got the logistical and financial reasons why they went with the 92s. Was super happy to see SIG finally get the contract after all of these years, it was a long time coming.

Anyone else finding SIG customer service to be a bit of a pain in the fourth point of contact lately ... or is it just me?
Re: Sig Customer Service. I tried to reach someone there for about a month. First time on HOLD for close to an hour. Nothing. Tried on and off with the same results but giving up a lot sooner. Finally tried on a Wednesday late morning and waited less than ten minutes. Once I got to a human everything was great.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,041 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SIG©Talk from Alaska. Happy you're here.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk and thanks for joining the group. I hope that you enjoy the place. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
14,918 Posts
Welcome from Texas.
The CS problem is caused by the Pandemic (limited Employees)
Do Not call on Monday. It's the busiest day. also call after 1:00 PM their time.

·
Premium Member
4,620 Posts
Hello,,, glad you joined us!!!

I've had a different experience from Sig C.S. They've been nothing but great to me.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
How do and, welcome from N. C. :)

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Welcome from PA...........

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Howdy from KY.