SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say hello to everyone and to say how much using this forum helped me to research and ultimately purchase a new 716 DMR Gen 1. I'm currently waiting to get it, and hopefully I won't experience the FTF/FTE issues that some people have had. Quick background - I've been shooting on and off all my life thanks to my Dad, both rifles and handguns (roughly 42 years). I wouldn't call myself an expert but I can hold my own. I prefer rifles and enjoy hunting when I get the chance. A local gun store had a few 716 DMRs. I'm a design engineer and the fit and finish impressed me. I held it and the rest is history. The weight won't be an issue because it will see range time as opposed to hunting. This will be my first AR (non-DI) style gun. I've owned a few FALs and regularly shoot an SA M1A as well. I can't wait to get my new rifle!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from NJ

Reactions: Saint

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome on board.*
I'm by no means an expert, I learn something new every day, but in the last 37 years I managed to acquire some experience with handguns so now I try to share what I learned.*
SIG Sauers and USGI 1911s are my favourite guns.
To me this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to.*

Shoot safe.

Reactions: Saint
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.