SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a Sig Flat Trigger on my P365 and quite like it. I am not trying to discuss or understand the benefits of a flat trigger. I would like only to understand the benefits of reducing overtravel, as done by the Grayguns trigger. It doesn't seem like my P365 has much overtravel, so what are the potential benefits of eliminating overtravel?

• Faster follow-up shots?
  • Improved accuracy from reduced gun movement?
  • ???

Does anyone with a Grayguns trigger on their P365 believe there was any change and benefit to reducing the overtravel?

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Yup! Faster follow up shots. Decreased pistol movement increases accuracy.
I have 2 P365s and added the Greyguns trigger on both. One of the best modifications made.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
Put the gun back together completely then adjust the set screw.

Adjust (turn IN) a bit at a time until the trigger doesn't work, then back out the set screw until the trigger works.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Other than the overtravel adjustment, is the grayguns flat trigger any different than the Sig flat trigger? That is, is there any difference in the geometry of the trigger that makes it different from or superior to the Sig flat trigger?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Does taking out the overtravel reduce the pressure needed to pull the trigger?
I have been looking at this trigger vs. the Sig flat as well, but don't want to end up with a 'hair trigger' on this gun.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Finally got around to installing the GG flat trigger (was waiting for my milled slide). Really liking this trigger. Seems to help with my follow-up shots. I’ll need to use my shot timer to check my splits. Can’t say that it’s any more accurate (using HS507k) but if I can maintain the same accuracy while increasing speed then I’m happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts