SIG Talk banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
I threw a romeo 1 pro on mine... I can't seem to get it zeroed.. but I've always had trouble with pistol optics

Might take it off and sell the optic and run normal sights
It took me little to get my Romeo Zero zeroed?...lol. I managed but I started at 5 yrds to get on paper. Then pushed out to 10. I will be trying to zero the Holosun this week and use the same technique. I'm not really an optics guy except for my rifles. ACOGs through Aimpoints are all zeroed for 300meters. I was surprised I could zero the Aimpoint out that far. Its not a scoped one with magnifier, just red dot.

·
Premium Member
10,436 Posts
I got to take a look any one of these at a LGS earlier today. Very impressive in how it felt to hold. Feels like a nice P226. But man, that trigger...they really got it down to be light and soft. Kinda' unnerves me a bit that it is that light, but too light for my comfort when it comes to carry. Gun seemed a little pricey at 1299, but tat may be because of the current climate too. Also really liked the stock sights more than the very wide rear ones on the X-compact.

Anyway, will be interested if they get a compact sized AXG grip module out for sale.

But again, impressed by it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the AXG and the XCompact RXP. I will be selling the RXP once I decide if I want to shoot the Scorpion or just hold on to it. Will the prices go up in a couple years or not really?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I have the AXG and the XCompact RXP. I will be selling the RXP once I decide if I want to shoot the Scorpion or just hold on to it. Will the prices go up in a couple years or not really?
SHOOT IT!
20201125_125006.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got one paid 990.00. It's one sweet pistol. I'm going to use it and not worry about the Finnish. I would be happy to have enough ammo to shoot it until the metal was bare.:LOL:

·
Premium Member
10,436 Posts
Nice deal on that.

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Good Review..
I agree about the Sights..Sig should have Installed Suppressor Height Sights X-Ray3 Night Sight from the Get Go..

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,056 Posts
I just got one paid 990.00. It's one sweet pistol. I'm going to use it and not worry about the Finnish. I would be happy to have enough ammo to shoot it until the metal was bare.:LOL:
That's an excellent deal. Mine came in yesterday and I paid $1,129 for it which I believe is MSRP. I'm also going to shoot mine probably tomorrow.
tempImageCyH72t.png

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,056 Posts
I absoelutely love it. Pictures don't do it justice. I'm off to the range tomorrow fo its maiden voyage.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Is Sig going to actually sell that exact lower or just the black one currently on their website?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 46 Posts