SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My LGS called me today and said they got an AXG in their shipment... luckily I'm in there often enough that they held onto it for me for the 6 hours while I was sleeping even they they didn't actually reach me when they called.

20201117_183851_resized.jpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wait until you start running it in and out of a Kydex holster. It won't take long for it to not look so pretty anymore. My Legion X5 slide finish didn't take long to wear off, even though the gun fits loose in my Com-Tac International. I shoot action pistol events with it and practice drawing a lot, besides actual competition.

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Wait until you start running it in and out of a Kydex holster. It won't take long for it to not look so pretty anymore. My Legion X5 slide finish didn't take long to wear off, even though the gun fits loose in my Com-Tac International. I shoot action pistol events with it and practice drawing a lot, besides actual competition.
Man, talk about peeing in someone’s Cheerios.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was able to snag one as well. I've wondered the exact same thing about the finish to be honest. In fact, I ended up opting for the black nitride Legions in favor of the grey ones. Luckily I qualified to be able to get them. I've seen no wear whatsoever on those. I have an FDE p320 slide that's been through the paces and haven't noticed any wear to the finish but the jury is still out on it. We'll see on the AXG. I can tell you that the fit, finish and feel are absolutely top notch. I opt for the Wilson Combat grip modules for my other P320s but this is much better. You have to handle it and see for yourself. If these grip modules do in fact become available for sale on their own, I would absolutely be in the market. It's hard to explain how well they feel.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Broke as hell right now. Even that gun case might be too much for me! Congrats DHCB, beautiful handgun. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not that worried about it. If it shows signs from use, that's fine with me... just means that it's getting used. I didn't buy this to just sit in a safe to look pretty and not get used. Now, it's not gonna be my EDC, but it will be shot.
Broke as hell right now. Even that gun case might be too much for me! Congrats DHCB, beautiful handgun. Enjoy it!
I'm actually a little disappointed in the case. Yea, it locks, but it seems a bit too flimsy really. I would have expected a much harder sided case with being lockable.

·
Premium Member
Sig P320 X-Compact, Smith and Wesson 327.
8,165 Posts
Congrats. Great choice.

Reactions: mwsmug

·
Registered
70 Posts
I threw a romeo 1 pro on mine... I can't seem to get it zeroed.. but I've always had trouble with pistol optics

Might take it off and sell the optic and run normal sights

·
Premium Member
Sig P320 X-Compact, Smith and Wesson 327.
8,165 Posts
Still waiting for mine to arrive. Each day gets more painful.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You are absolutely correct. That trigger is very very nice. Grips is slightly better than my Wilson's
slightly better. This grip is amazing being a former Glock guy this is the best yet in striker fire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
692 Posts
slightly better. This grip is amazing being a former Glock guy this is the best yet in striker fire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well of course if your used to drinking Natural Light, when you taste good beer its an improvement. When your used to good beer and drink an IPA you can tell the more than subtle differences. Let alone fine wine...lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is a really, really nice platform. I've got some quality stuff and I've got to say, this ranks pretty high. Mounted a DeltaPoint Pro FDE (night vision compatible). Great set up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts