SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I recently bought a 21 round magazine for my P320, but for some reason the one I receive was different from the one in the picture, it fits fine, but I prefer the look of the other one. Just wanted to know if I receive an older model or what.

The one I wanted was like the first picture, the one I got was the second picture, thanks in advanced.

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hey, I recently bought a 21 round magazine for my P320, but for some reason the one I receive was different from the one in the picture, it fits fine, but I prefer the look of the other one. Just wanted to know if I receive an older model or what.

The one I wanted was like the first picture, the one I got was the second picture, thanks in advanced.

the one that you ended up getting is the newer style 21 rd mags. they work with the x-5/x-carry series whereas the one that you wanted does not.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I bought a couple of them a few weeks back. I got one from Sig and another from a shop down in Florida. It appears I have one of each. I can see why he likes the older style better because the front part fits even with the grip, where the newer one is offset to the back a bit. I plan to get an RX when the Romeo1 is available, so I'm happy to have one of each.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.