SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, I'm echo52. I only have one SIG, and she's a P220. She was purchased in 1996 for law enforcement use by my father. She saw duty until 2012 when she was retired and replaced because of my father's agency policies and transferred to me. I started carrying her as my EDC a few months ago, so she's been in retirement from 2012 until a few months ago. I am blue blooded, and third generation law enforcement. I have about 3 years under my belt, and have about 25 to go....

Some other stuff.. I love Photoshop and do tons of custom graphical work from logos to designs to this to that.

Other than that, just a brief of me. You'll be seeing me around.

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk and thanks your your service as well as your father's. I bet it feels great to carry a pistol that your father used to serve and protect. Sweet gun too! I hope you enjoy these forums. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,070 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina.
3 yrs as an LEO, you are well on your way.
Congratz on the P220. She's a legend.
I started out with a P220 as well. Can't say enough good about the P220.

·
🎖USMC Veteran Premium Member
4,572 Posts
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast. The fiber optic sights will serve you well in day light use. God bless you for your chosen service and may you make it safely to a healthy retirement.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.