SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Even thought I said I wasn't going to buy a 320 after my first experience. Couple of years ago I looked at a X-Vtac and an X5, something made me choose the X-Vtac, think it was the feel. Turns out I didn't much like it either.
Well today I went with a friend who was buying a 365 and they had a 320AXG Pro, I'll be darned because it felt like a real gun. Slide is a bit overdone but the weight and feel are good. I'd considered a X5 Legion for the weight but it still had that stupid plastic grip feel. Kind of reminds me of my Q5 Match experience, got one of those and it was ok but then I got the Q5 SF Match and it was soooo much better (cept for the trigger).
Only thing with this one is the trigger has a awfully long pre-travel, I haven't looked to see if it has an adjustment for that.
Will see how it shoots tomorrow...

Oh, and who on earth puts a flush mount with a magwell?

320AXG_1.jpg

·
Registered
22,403 Posts
EDIT: I meant to say it looks cool! You will enjoy shooting it. 😉

Except for the lightening cuts in the slide, I'm struck by how much that looks like a P226.

I recently bought the P320 AXG "Classic". My first P320. Wonderful shooter!!

Reactions: Psilogix and Kos1

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a three gun day, well really but the second 365 didn't count. We went to the action range first as I had to check my zero and decide which was going to match tomorrow with me. I went back to the conventional 25/50yds range afterwards. I noticed the AXG was shooting to the right a couple of inches so I held left, least the elevation was pretty good.
I really like the feel of that gun and although the trigger is great for a striker it takes some getting use to, like wait for it...
But the feel and balance is good, I'll get another Deltapoint tomorrow and maybe try it in CO some. But sadly it's not going to the match this time, I think it will be chromedome.

AXG.jpg

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,049 Posts
Sounds like you make a good choice. Congrats.

Reactions: Psilogix
1 - 4 of 4 Posts