SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man what a rough month! A month long steam turbine maintenance outage at my plant (yes, I actually had to work for a change!:lol:) followed directly by my services being required at a sister plant for the same thing! :eek:

I need to brag on my Mrs. again. A while back she was saying how much she enjoyed my P239/40 and wouldn't mind having a 9mm of her own. :D

Keep in mind she started out as a polymer/striker fan. her last few choices have been all metal hammer fired "real" guns. Anyways, we now have a matched set of "His & Hers" P239s!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome Back!

Reactions: bearone2

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Glad to see you are back and very nice to have His & Hers!

I'm about to change shifts for the summer so unless anyone lurks around here during the witching hours I'll be a bit MIA myself.. :(

·
Registered
23,713 Posts
You were gone??? :huh:

:p

:D

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,304 Posts
Slayer... I was worried that the "liberals" had got to you... with one of them there "Propositions" that California is always "spinning up"!

Welcome Back, and a "Great Looking" "Pair"... You are indeed, a fortunate man!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Welcome back!!
My better half got a P239 too. Her's started out as a .40 and she recently got her .357 barrel and loves it.

Reactions: slayer61
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.