SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....not to buy this Sig 1911:

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/1911-emperor-scorpion-full-size.html

I have been in the market for a 1911 for a while now but I haven't found one that spoke to me until today. I have been eying the Emperor Scorpion for a while and I almost bought a regular Scorpion a while back but didn't love the color.

I handled on of these beauties today and it's the one unless someone speaks now. (or forever hold your peace) :D

Is $1100 a fair price?

·
🎖USAF Veteran
4,455 Posts
Other then maybe Sig will release the P220 Legion this month. :lol::lol::lol: Don't hold your breath on that, I have been waiting for well over a year for it's release to the wild.

·
Registered
23,604 Posts
I wanted one myself. Go buy it!! :D

I'm still waiting on the Emperor Scorpion P226 SIG showed at SHOT 2016! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Ok, you have me stumped. I can't think of a single reason why you shouldn't have already purchased that beauty. You, Sir, have more discipline than I. I would be dry firing it right now if it was calling my name today.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
.....not to buy this Sig 1911:

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/1911-emperor-scorpion-full-size.html

I have been in the market for a 1911 for a while now but I haven't found one that spoke to me until today. I have been eying the Emperor Scorpion for a while and I almost bought a regular Scorpion a while back but didn't love the color.

I handled on of these beauties today and it's the one unless someone speaks now. (or forever hold your peace) :D

Is $1100 a fair price?
I was set to buy one, but then I started researching and found that a fair number of people were having troubles with the finish coming off. Might want to check on that. I think I started a thread a while back regarding that gun, and that's the answer I got. You should be able to search for it

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
I was set to buy one, but then I started researching and found that a fair number of people were having troubles with the finish coming off. Might want to check on that. I think I started a thread a while back regarding that gun, and that's the answer I got. You should be able to search for it
I have heard the same about the Legion. If I was in the market to buy either, I would go for it and make my own decision based on my own results.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hadn't heard that on the bronze finish, but it's the same process as the legion so I can see where it would happen to these guns too.

FWIW, my legion is not showing any signs of wear with around 2500 rounds and EDC. So there's that I guess.

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i am behind enemy lines, so buy it for all the people who live in a non free state.

·
Registered
23,604 Posts
...I just wish there was some kind of definition of rights that could prevent those Communist lawmakers in Cali from treating you guys that way..
Just think; we were one SCOTUS seat away from being treated the same way. :huh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.