SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
5,823 Posts
I have one of those. I didn't much care for the heavy, tiny trigger pull so modified the gun. Now has a crisp 2.5 lb pull. Still trying to source ammo, must be some sort of ultra rare wildcat round. Also having difficulty with getting the mag out and the dang slide appears to be stuck as well. SIG's QC is in the toilet on this model, don't they check these things before the ship? :)

· Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats on your girlfriend!

What is all that stuff attached to your pistol? I have never considered doing anything like that, nor do I want to.
It's not an actual pistol, just a keychain with it's one holster. They're on Sigs website under gifts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
3,377 Posts
Let me expand on what a spousal multiplyer is and how it works and the warning signs.
Husband: hey I saw a nice gun I would like to get but we can't afford it, cost $700.
Wife : if thats what you want just get it I don't mind.
So you swallow the bait including the 3 treble hooks.
You buy gun
You happy you da man of the house.
Following week when approaching house you notice furniture store delivery truck leaving house curb, the honey moon suite.
See where this is going?
You now have a nice new $6000 living room set.
You da man.
Your new gun is now a $6,700 gun.

· Premium Member
14,244 Posts
I have one of those. I didn't much care for the heavy, tiny trigger pull so modified the gun. Now has a crisp 2.5 lb pull. Still trying to source ammo, must be some sort of ultra rare wildcat round. Also having difficulty with getting the mag out and the dang slide appears to be stuck as well. SIG's QC is in the toilet on this model, don't they check these things before the ship? :)
I wonder of this .17-50 BMG wildcat would work?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.