SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to 9mm and .40 and my p320, but have put almost 500 rounds thru it so far in a couple weeks.

Now, after finding out I had cross dominance when trying to learn to shoot with both eyes open the other day, I adopted a slight stance and grip change today and focused with my left eye (right hand shooter) instead.

I started with 30 rounds of 9mm thru it and then ended with 10 rounds of .40 at 7 yards...kinda proud of the fact that I even hit the target, let alone some in the center. Had to quit cuz my shoulder is giving me fits (2 shoulder surgeries down and 1 more to go in the next couple years).

Kinda proud of my marks though.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yesterday, and after a few more rounds of 9mm practice I decided to swap & load up 10 rounds of .40 and take another whack at 7 yards.

I am very happy with the 2" grouping (8 of 10...the other 2 in 3.5"), even if a little left and high of center. I think I have to adjust my finger on the trigger a bit more to bring it back to center.

After 100 rounds that day I also tried it at 10 yards and my shoulder was no longer willing...all ten hit the target but I had absolutely no discernible pattern and none in the center area at all.

Happier each time I hit the range!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.