SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you tell the difference? and which is the better? I looking at a P320 9mm with the Siglite night sights and before I purchase I would like to be better informed.

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind, I was just able to locate a youtube video that explained the difference.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
If I ever buy a polymer framed, modular, striker-fired SIG, will wait for the X-Series.

Great review of 3 models, in Guns & Ammo magazine this month.

·
Registered
568 Posts
off topic, but i seem to be in the minority of folks who prefer the look of the gen 1 grip module.

the only thing i like on the gen2 is the flat-faced takedown lever.

·
Registered
150 Posts
The gen 1 / gen 2 issue seems to be a matter of personal preference. The different slide stops can cause problems with the way some shooters grip the gun. I personally like the "sleeker" look of the gen 1 but can comfortably handle both. I get around the compatibility problem by having an FCU equipped with a gen 1 slide stop and another with Gen 2. That way, thanks to the versatility of the P320 platform, I can put together a gun with either gen 1 or gen 2 components.

Reactions: TheEyeronic1

·
Registered
28 Posts
I honestly liked the versatility of the Gen 1 grip module better since you could run either slide stop and not have any issue but the Gen 2 slide stop itself is a lot easier to operate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts