SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
you think that p225A1 will fit my P6? as you already know I LOVE their holsters.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AFM: I am not an expert on the exact specs on the 225A1. I do know that my 225 fits my P6 holsters w/o issue and vice versa. If I was to venture a guess, I would say that it should.

Call them and ask, I spent some time on the phone this afternoon with Ron, Sheryl & Trisha, very easy to talk to and seem to know their stuff.

Their website had '1' in quantity, but I do not know if that is 100% accurate.

If you're interested, get it and if it doesn't fit, I'm fairly sure that you will have no problem moving it along.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And for the P6 & 225'ers: Glock 29/30 leather holsters work perfectly. Cannot speak for the kydex, but the Sig's mentioned fit just like the holsters were made for them.

·
Registered
601 Posts
AFM: I am not an expert on the exact specs on the 225A1. I do know that my 225 fits my P6 holsters w/o issue and vice versa. If I was to venture a guess, I would say that it should.

Call them and ask, I spent some time on the phone this afternoon with Ron, Sheryl & Trisha, very easy to talk to and seem to know their stuff.

Their website had '1' in quantity, but I do not know if that is 100% accurate.

If you're interested, get it and if it doesn't fit, I'm fairly sure that you will have no problem moving it along.
They are good people for sure, I sent them an e-mail and hopefully they can just clarify it will work then I will buy it for sure. Be sure to reach out to me when you get yours, I know we talked and excited to see you purchasing some...you will love it!!

Reactions: ronin11
1 - 6 of 6 Posts