SIG Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering getting a 5" fastback Nightmare, any opinions on it?
It's either the fastback Nightmare or a Springfield TRP Gray.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Highlander

·
Registered
23,609 Posts
The Nightmare is a good gun. One of the mods has two; one in .45ACP and one in .357Sig.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Wouldn't own a Springfield for any money right now. Plus, I'd rather have the 5" fastback Nightmare anyway.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a Fastback Nightmare Carry, and it is a fine gun. I'm sure the TRP would also be a great gun.

Personally, I'd go with the full-size Nightmare. I like the front-strap checkering on the Sig better - not as aggressive as the Springer. I also like the Sig Night Sights better - I find that the SA Night Sights are too hard for my aging eyes to see. I prefer the single-sided thumb safety of the Sig. And you can't beat the look of the Nightmare, IMHO.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I have the Full Size Fastback Nightmare in 357 sig and it is awesome. 357 sig round is an extremely hot round and it is pretty awesome how the full size 1911 handles that round. It is a lot of fun and extremely accurate.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have the Full Size Fastback Nightmare in 357 sig and it is awesome. 357 sig round is an extremely hot round and it is pretty awesome how the full size 1911 handles that round. It is a lot of fun and extremely accurate.
I too have a Sig, Fastback, Nightmare in .357 sig and highly recommend it.

Reactions: sigke

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very please with my SIg 1911 Nightmare full size in 45 acp. Quality in fit and finish is excellent as well as the trigger which breaks very crisp with no creep. Mine is one if not the best shooting of all my pistols.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The Nightmare Fastback is the only 1911 I have now and will always encourage others to try one out when considering buying a .45. I have had mine for several years and never had any failures of performance.

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
Congratz!!!
I think your really gonna love it!
I have a plain jane xo, that I'll always keep.
The trigger is so crisp and the reset is just phenomenal.
Keep us posted man!
Oh...and welcome to SigTalk from North Carolina.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Agree its a nightmare week...picked up a fastback nightmare carry from the LGS this morning. Wonderful people at my LGS but they know I'm a very weak individual. Took the new nightmare down to the range but before I left a 229 Legion also found its way into my range bag also.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.