SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

i want to buy a new p320 compact 9mm.

i watch a lot of video and threads, speaks about fail to feed, to eject and light primer strikes.

is a problem of a "premature" p320 and are resolved in gen2/2017 p320 or still persist in 2017 p320?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have 500 rounds of target ammo and 40 rounds of federal hst through mine and never had light primer strikes or any other problem with my p320c. I used blazer, wwb, s&b ,American eagle and Remington. I think many of the light primer strikes are caused by the striker chamber not being cleaned and fired dry that some seem to suffer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a Jan 2017 9MM Compact, it has never FTF/FTE or a light primer strike. I have ~1400 rounds through it, everything from cheapest white box to testing my Hornady Defensive rounds. Has not failed me once.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I have 9mm P320C with a date of May 3 2017. I purchased it on June 8th 2017
Put about 300-350 rounds through last week first time. Various ammo
Blazer Brass 115 FMJ
PPU FMJ
Independence JHP

No malfunctions at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
639 Posts
I use Blazer Brass 115 as my range ammo and Federal HST LE 147gr (SP) SD ammo. I now have 650 rounds through my P320C RX and not one issue..

Like any gun make, there is always a chance of getting a lemon that requires repair.. If we go on the belief that if I buy a new gun it might have issues so I'm not gona buy it, you will never get one..

I say just buy it.. Sig has a very good warranty program if you ever need it..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw this issue a while back as well. Now i cant remember the issue but nothing to worry about. Dont quote me but may have been a cleaning issue. I vleaned mine n lubed real well first time use n no problems. Sig has tight tolerances, it has to break in. Buy it with great confidence.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just took my new 320c RX to the range for the first time on Sunday. Didn't clean off the factory gunk or lube, shot it straight out of the box with WWB and Federal. Probably put through 350-400 rounds back to back and not a single issue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.