SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm new to pistols, have had one for a couple of years, but it was my first. I've mostly been a shotgun and long gun owner.

I've been reloading for several years, both rifle and pistol. I use a Lee LoadMaster and have pretty good luck with it.

Thanks for the help here, I've already found the source for a replacement part for my Browning BDA, thru this forum.

On a last note... I hope the NRA is successful in rolling back some of these backward laws out here. I read where they were just waiting for the new supreme court to take the lawsuits forward. If I didn't have kids here in CA, I'd leave for sure. There can be few other states, where Constitutional liberty and freedom has been so freely taken, than here.

Novice Pistol

· Registered
5,823 Posts
Welcome from NV, just over the bump.

I left my kids to run the company when I bailed from CA back in '03.

Unfortunately, NV, the anti-gun push is going on here due to strong influence of Las Vegas on our state politics.

· 🎖USAF Veteran
1,203 Posts
Welcome from Washington State, but soon to be in Texas. We left CA in '75 and have never looked back. With any luck we will never even have to DRIVE THROUGH it again. So many californicators have moved to Washington that it is getting really nutty here too.

· 🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Welcome from Florida

· Registered
200 Posts
Welcome from the far northern part of the central valley.

· Registered
67 Posts
Hello from Europe, and welcome to our Forum. I'm by no means an expert, but in the last 37 years I managed to acquire some experience with handguns so now I'd be glad to share what I've learned.
SIG Sauers and USGI 1911s are my favourite guns.
This is one of my preferred gun forums among the several I belong to.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.