SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order with FM on monday morning. I know they are behind on shipping as they have a message that states due to higher orders than usual some products can be delayed 3-5 business days. I have read elsewhere that it could take awhile to get your order from them. I placed an order for some 9MM 115gr reman to try it out. I am curious what others peoples experience with how long it took them to ship their orders from time of placing the order to actually receiving it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
It can take a couple weeks. You'll get it though. They're GTG.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
But I see now that you're in UT. Should be much faster for you. I've got to wait for it to get all the way to coastal VA by ground transport.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
They were always pretty prompt getting stuff to me.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I went thru the same thing, delays and more shipping delays, must be a one man shop, on top of that I ordered 300 .40, 200 .45ACP and 300 9mm, the inversed the order on the .40 and .45ACP and it took 11 days from order to door, never again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome. I signed up to their newsletter. I will give FM until end of the week to ship if not i will call them and cancel my order. Could be partly due to my order being rather big.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am being patient.. lol just curious what others experience with FM has been. Guess part of it could be because i wanna go shooting. But the weather has not been very cooperative here. (I prefer to shoot outdoors at a free outdoor range outside of my city limits.) No worries on their end I am sure they will ship by end of the week. Just order some new Truglo TFX sights for my P320 also.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I really like FM but I would advise SG Ammo or Target Sports if you are in a rush. I just ordered a case of 9mm 135 HP and I expect with will take at least 2 weeks to get to me. But as long as you are patient, they are a reliable ammo supplier.

Reactions: Tacops fan

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think i may just wait it out. I have 400 rounds of federal ammo i got from walmart. Just hope it gets here in time for me to go to my concealed carry class in which i will need some ammo. I know once it gets shipped it should take about 2 days to get here according UPS transit maps for ground.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I placed a pretty big order that took long enough for me to almost forget I had placed an order (around 6 weeks). I had ordered several types of ammo from several places and found a deal at Freedom so I got some of theirs too. The other ammo came and I honestly kind of forgot. Went to front porch one day and saw a box and thought, "what has she ordered now?" Only when I lifted it did I realize what was inside (nothing lifts quite like a box of lead).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I placed a pretty big order that took long enough for me to almost forget I had placed an order (around 6 weeks). I had ordered several types of ammo from several places and found a deal at Freedom so I got some of theirs too. The other ammo came and I honestly kind of forgot. Went to front porch one day and saw a box and thought, "what has she ordered now?" Only when I lifted it did I realize what was inside (nothing lifts quite like a box of lead).
Lol yeah they don't charge until it ships too according to their shipping status meanings. And ammo is some pretty heavy stuff that is for sure. Buying ammo in bulk online is so easy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
SGAMMO
Order with confidence

Sam and Lala are good people and will treat you right. ;)

·
Registered
621 Posts
I've only ordered from them 4 or so times but it's taken a week to ten days or so for 9mm and 223 new or reman.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I ordered on 04/15, received tracking info on 04/21, it actually left WA on 04/23. Scheduled to arrive on the Right coast on 04/28.

I have ordered a LOT from them and the main thing to remember is they are not fast. If you need a big order quick, go somewhere else or you WILL be dissatisfied. If you have time on your side, I can't find a better bang (pun intended) for your buck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.