SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Free! One Talon Grips P238 Slide Grip

639 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  SW547
Hello!

I purchased a P238 slide grip from Talon Grips not realizing it doesn't work with the LCI on CA models, and I'm not motivated to try to cut/modify it to fit.

If you'd like it, please claim it here and shoot me a PM with your name and address (US only, please).

Thanks!
Lee
Reactions: 2
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Interested, have a 238 Nitron and a Rosewood. I'm in florida. Can not figuere out the PM function, only found conversations...
Interested, have a 238 Nitron and a Rosewood. I'm in florida. Can not figuere out the PM function, only found conversations...
You got it Don!

Will drop in the mail on Monday.
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Pedorro- Lee: Thanks for your generosity to a fellow Sig Talk member. This is a great forum.
Received today. Still recovering from Ian so may be a few days till I can get it installed. Again......Thanks
Reactions: 1
Thanks for confirming...recover quickly and enjoy!
OK installed on wife's Rosewood. Fit perfectly and makes it a little easier for her to rack the slide seeing as she is 77 this past Feb. She has gotten to carrying a NAA pug in 22 mag simply as it's smaller and "fits" in her purse. OK as long as she is carrying something I'm happy although I;'d prefer the Sig 238 but she always has the 22 mag so ....did find some 50 grain magnums and they do recoil a bit but a little more substantial than the 30-40 grain that many have available. Will hair dryer a few more times and should be good to go.

Just as a foot note it would not fit the Nitron correctly as the rear sight was added later (aftermarket, not Sig) and is in the way of the center part of the slide. They are long sights, just do not remember whose they are and were added a bit latter. The 238 is from 2016 or so. Could have cut out the center of the grip and only installed in the slide cuts with just a small piece on the top of the slide but thought overall it was better on her 238 and it does make it easier for her to work the slide.

Probably not something I would have bought but after seeing it installed and working the slide it is well worth buying and installing.

See less See more
I installed one on my 938. I also bought a sheet so I can fill in missing panels.
Plant Gadget Air gun Grass Terrestrial plant

On the P322 I cut the center out and installed the panels around the red dot.

I may cut more for others. It's really a nice addition that you can take off if it doesn't work for you.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver
See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.