SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a TLR1. Bought way before these compact weapon lights came out. If I were doing it again I would do the XC1 or APL-C. Probably APL-C for cost reasons but all my holsters are molded for the TLR1 so it would be a far more expensive venture to re-up my light.

LFZ, how is that knockoff XC1?

-Dan

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a TLR1. Bought way before these compact weapon lights came out. If I were doing it again I would do the XC1 or APL-C. Probably APL-C for cost reasons but all my holsters are molded for the TLR1 so it would be a far more expensive venture to re-up my light.

LFZ, how is that knockoff XC1?

-Dan
IMO...it works just as good as the real deal for $46. Bright LED, has all the same features as the Surefire. Had it for 5 months now and no problems at all.

·
Registered
604 Posts
This is the first I've seen the Sig FT1. I like want I'm seeing because $250+ is really not in the budget.

I would like something like for camping mostly. I'm looking at using a SafariLand 7379 holster.

The Sig site doesn't call out specific dimensions on the FT1.

Does anyone know if the FT1 or other budget friendly options fit the options SafariLand calls out.

SafariLand Holster Light Options
  • SureFire x200, x300, x300u
  • StreamLight TLR-1, TLR-1HL
  • Insight Technology M3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.