SIG Talk banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
@Golem Also forgot to add, I watched an Honest Outlaw video, and he was firing his Glock 34, with some tricking, and it was ejecting brass almost exactly like my P320. Barely popping them out, and several of them hit him in the arm. Not too worried about it, but I saw the video and his brass ejection pattern was almost identical and it caught my attention.

·
Registered
518 Posts
@Golem Also forgot to add, I watched an Honest Outlaw video, and he was firing his Glock 34, with some tricking, and it was ejecting brass almost exactly like my P320. Barely popping them out, and several of them hit him in the arm. Not too worried about it, but I saw the video and his brass ejection pattern was almost identical and it caught my attention.
My G19 used to forcefully throw them right at the top of my forehead. The gun was far more accurate hitting me in the forehead with spent brass than I was in hitting the target with the actual bullets.

·
Registered
518 Posts
My G19 used to forcefully throw them right at the top of my forehead. The gun was far more accurate hitting me in the forehead with spent brass than I was in hitting the target with the actual bullets.
The accuracy was amazing. Just below my widow’s peak. It was a tack driver with spent brass.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ben Avery! Nice
Yeah, a couple of you guys have taken note, and it is very nice! :) You guys in the PHX area? Or just seen and heard about it online? It's one of the biggest outdoor ranges, and a total pleasure to shoot at during our amazing winters, here. I love AZ. 🇦🇿

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah, a couple of you guys have taken note, and it is very nice! :) You guys in the PHX area? Or just seen and heard about it online? It's one of the biggest outdoor ranges, and a total pleasure to shoot at during our amazing winters, here. I love AZ. 🇦🇿
Yea I live in Scottsdale. I used to shoot sporting clays a bunch and a little skeet as well at the clay target center. Used to go to the main range every once in a while.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You fly a Pilatus?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
You fly a Pilatus?
Negative, but the PC-6 and PC-12 are some of my favorites. PC-6 Turbo Porter is where my name comes from.

Never did finish the PPL, sadly, but I did get to solo. Guns are a more economical and fun hobby anyway. Airplanes ain't cheap. o_O I hear guys say guns are an expensive hobby.... Yeah, not really compared to planes....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Negative, but the PC-6 and PC-12 are some of my favorites. PC-6 Turbo Porter is where my name comes from.

Never did finish the PPL, sadly, but I did get to solo. Guns are a more economical and fun hobby anyway. Airplanes ain't cheap. o_O I hear guys say guns are an expensive hobby.... Yeah, not really compared to planes....
Haha gotcha! Just asking cause I flew Citations for a while…I fly for the airlines now. Yea planes are ridiculous…my dad and I own a Bonanza and it’s not a cheap hobby by any means.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm down in the QC/STV area

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
QC/STV? Queen Creek and what? That's cool, if I understood correctly.

My buddy got his AXG Classic, and we went to Ben Avery yesterday. It was shut down; the mountain behind the range to the north had caught fire. Someone popped a round up above the berm and sparked off a little wild fire. FD had it handled by the time we showed up and it was just smoldering, but needless to say, range was closed for the duration so we had to go somewhere else.

·
Registered
486 Posts
QC/STV? Queen Creek and what? That's cool, if I understood correctly.
Queen Creek/ San Tan Valley... I'm right in the middle between the two.

Reactions: PilatusTurbo
21 - 34 of 34 Posts