SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
What date were the playboys?

I would think you would want them under a load data book if you wanted them to reproduce?
Can you put a whole stack of Playboys under the load data book, or do you have to do it individually?

Premium Member
My single brick (limit 1 per customer) of CCI Small Pistol primers from Midway arrived today.
Total with shipping and Hazmat: $110.80 !!!
Wow .. 馃槻 Before the end of the world and prices went nuts my LGS was selling Federal small or large primers for $33.99 / 1000. Having already stocked up on ammo, I kinda saw the reloading rush coming and bought 10,000 small and 5000 large pistol primers. That's about $540.00 with taxes. Paid no shipping or hazmat on my end. Oh-owww!! ...sorry I just hurt my arm patting myself on the back. 馃槢

Premium Member
Wow! I been on the list for a year now!! Still waiting!
Yeah ... I had my email on their "notify me" for a long time ... as I posted earlier I have plenty, but just keeping an eye out. I got an email from Midway earlier this week at around 9:20 AM saying they were in stock ... just to check the price I clicked on the website ... they were sold out by 11:00 AM. Incredible at those prices.

Reactions: Ratpacker

Registered
Those magazines might be worth something too, not to mention it might show women what a normal natural beauty was

Reactions: PaulWVa
1 - 20 of 32 Posts