SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won the auction on a P232sl today. Very excited. Been looking for years to have one. Anyone hoarding P232sl parts out there?

· Registered
1,069 Posts
I have one, shot very little, maybe 200 rounds, all stainless, awesome night sights, Hogue finger groove grips from factory, no blemishes what so ever, considered selling it. Don't know what you gave for yours, but mine is perfect, I wouldn't take less than 9 Benjamin Franklins for it.

· Registered
3,044 Posts
Congratulations. You have found one of the finest, classiest pistols known in these parts of the world.

I have extra magazines, probably should have more parts.

I would carry it in a heartbeat if I didn't have other options.

3 words: Board Room Gun

· Registered
248 Posts
Congrats...My favorite...its just so cool. I'd been looking for one for awhile also. LGS called when they got one on a trade. I grabbed my keys and left work ASAP to check it out. New unfired in the case with Hogue rubber grips plus plastic and 3 magazines. I had to have it no matter what the price. LGS says well I think we're going to have to ask $499!! Best $499 I've spent. Couldn't wait to shoot it and have run 250 flawless rounds through it. I carry it regularly IWB including out to dinner tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.