SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody has experience using the FosTech Echo II trigger (or any good binary trigger brand) with the SIG 516?

I looked up in FosTech's website and it says you need a full auto bolt carrier, with a note that "popular piston AR-15 brands work too".

Anybody has ever used a binary trigger with the SIG 516 that can share this information?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Anybody has experience using the FosTech Echo II trigger (or any good binary trigger brand) with the SIG 516?

I looked up in FosTech's website and it says you need a full auto bolt carrier, with a note that "popular piston AR-15 brands work too".

Anybody has ever used a binary trigger with the SIG 516 that can share this information?

Thanks!
I just saw a video by MAC where they ran this trigger. I really think it will run well in 516. But, as soon as someone uses it in a crime, it will be outlawed. Its no different than bumpstock mentality.
I Digress, but we need to allow US Citizens to have fully auto and select fire. The cops and criminals do( and few hundred thousand citizens, so why cant the rest of us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts