SIG Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking but finally joined up. I have a compact P320 I bought four years ago but never fired so far. I learned about the slide upgrade with RP1 here and bought one this week. How great is it to have a modular pistol that's upgradeable.

·
Registered
236 Posts
R1P=Romeo 1 Pro. Never tried out optics on a pistol until my Smith & Wesson before I bought my 1st SIG. My 1st SIG was a full size RX (stock w/the original Romeo 1). I loved it but it was just too big for me. I ended up buying a 2nd gen X Carry which natively supports optics (specifically the R1P or DPP/Delta Point Pro). I ended up building an X Compact using a Pro slide which is also milled for the R1P/DPP. I'm currently running a DPP on my X Carry and a R1P on my X Compact. I like the R1P a lttle more than the DPP and would swap the DPP for another R1P on my X Carry but I'm trying to sell the X Carry.

For those of us who are a little older and have slightly less eyesight, a red dot optic is perfect. I can pick up or reaquire my target MUCH faster than I can with iron sights.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I've been lurking but finally joined up. I have a compact P320 I bought four years ago but never fired so far. I learned about the slide upgrade with RP1 here and bought one this week. How great is it to have a modular pistol that's upgradeable.

View attachment 369977

Welcome to ST and congrats on the cool new configuration.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome. My only pistol is a 2nd gen p320 X-Carry with a Wilson Combat grip and a Romeo One Pro. I am 69, wearing progressive eyewear and was struggling a lot with the iron sights so I gave the RP1Pro and try... LOVE IT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts