Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the Lehigh Valley, PA!
Long time shooter and gun owner. Always been a bit more into 1911s and other guns I can tinker with. Got my first "Sig" a few years ago in a 2022 and its been my EDC for about 2.5 years now. After some good stuff in my life happened I celebrated in January by purchasing a P227 tactical as I wait for my GM-45 to get out of jail. I fell in love so hard with that gun, then I put an Armory Craft flat trigger and it made it even worse. Unloaded a couple guns I didn't shoot much/hated and bought a 226 that I'm just waiting to be delivered to my LGS. Looking forward to learning more about these fine firearms and possibly modding them as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from KY, your gonna love the 226, its my favorite

·
Registered
641 Posts
A belate welcome to our forum.
Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIGs, great guns especially older ones, the P226 is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I can assure you I've shot almost everything under the sun.
In the past I've been an avid collector of Lugers, but COLT 1911s have always been in my heart and I still have some of them.
I never stop learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Safe shooting.

·
🎖USMC Veteran Premium Member
4,572 Posts
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.