SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife has two Sig P238's One black with a Sig laser and a P238 rainbow. I installed this week Pearl grips on the black one and VZ grips and rainbow grip screws for her on the 238 rainbow. She only takes the black P238 to the range she does not want to get the Sig rainbow dirty :).

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Sweet looking pistols!

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
31 Posts
The wife got herself a 938 finished similar to the rainbow, but the slide is a purple hue with all the accent hardware a mix of gold and blue with purple piranha grips. She fell in love with it as soon as she saw it...it's purchase afforded me a P225-A1. I do so love gun shopping with the misses!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
You are a lucky guy. I don't know any female that has 2 SIGs!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
You are a lucky guy. I don't know any female that has 2 SIGs!!!
My wife has several Sigs as well...239 .40, 238, 2022 .40, 320fs 9mm...it's fun, but dang if she doesn't out shoot me with all of them!!!! I just concentrate on my 320fs pistols in 9mm and .40 and pray to keep up!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
The wife has two Sig P238's One black with a Sig laser and a P238 rainbow. I installed this week Pearl grips on the black one and VZ grips and rainbow grip screws for her on the 238 rainbow. She only takes the black P238 to the range she does not want to get the Sig rainbow dirty

Lucky gal, those are some nice looking P238s she has there

What do you and your wife think of the Sig laser? I'm torn between the Sig laser, a Crimson Trace laser, or a Streamlight laser attachment

1 - 11 of 11 Posts