SIG Talk banner

Flawless Sig P938 Equinox

1220 9
Running almost 1,200 rds of mixed 124 grains freedom munition,Seller and Bellot,PMP, and some Hornady defense and Federal, HPR, with no issues or problem,.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm Looking For the P938 Navy/Black, cuz I'm Navy!!! Cant find one they Have a P938 FDE
on Grab a Gun for 515.00 Is this a Good deal? No Night sights though, the Navy/Blk has them , I want I want want!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Picked up a 938 Sport at Shoot Straight Here In Florida, 568.00 before taxes , After unboxing and cleaning, Had our first Date, Man O Man, I already Have the 238 and what a dream , The 938 is the Bomb !!! both have the Hogue BRGs and I think that for this Firearm , they really work well, out of a Box of 100, 115 Winchester white w/red letter, 5 FTFeed, due to Tight Mag springs , I had the Mags filled for about 5 days, Talked to the Range officer and he said the same thing By the end of the Session was Running Flawless, this will be in the Rotation for carry once I run about 300 -400 rounds , will try some 124 gr, I also thought that Maybe the Profile of the round was the problem but seemed to be running Good, after the initial short break in Still This is a Keeper!!! After learning the tricks of the 238 for Shooting accuracy used the same for the 938, I can see why everyone Raves about it, Best wishes and Happy Shooting!!!

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Fed 124gr JHP is my carry round for my Army green P938. Runs flawlessly. I came from a Navy family and the Army green just happened to be a good deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.