SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing some opinions on flat face trigger for p320. I know there are a few out there but don't have 180.00 to spend on a tactical trigger.. thanks in advance for your time and opinions

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Try out a apex. I've paid on average 34 on eBay for ones someone put on and taken off. Takes 5 minutes or less to put in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+2

·
Registered
665 Posts
There's 3 retail options as of right now:

Apex Advanced Flat; reduces trigger pull weight by 2 lbs
Apex Enhanced Flat; maintains original pull weight
GrayGuns PELT flat; reduces pull weight by 2 lbs

The Apex ones are about $50. The GG Pelt is a little over $100.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Not meaning to hijack this thread or the OP's original question, but ........... What is the major advantage of this flat tactical trigger in the P320? Thanks
Advantage, not sure if their is one. Tactical, Na nothing tactical about a flat trigger. That's advertising lingo to influence you into thinking you will become an instant operator with the use of this trigger.

Having two Sigs with a flat trigger, P226 legion and a P320, I can give you my opinion. The flat trigger has a different feel than the curved trigger. I like them and plan to add another flat trigger to my P320rx. Some people don't like the feel of the flat trigger which is why you find them on sale on various web sites including Ebay. You wont know if its for you till you try one.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I have the Apex on my Compact. I like the feel better and how it seems to make sure your finger placement is where it needs to be. I'm thinking of trying the Grey Guns on my Full size.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I spent $42 on an Apex feeling guilty because all the reviewers were raving about how great the stock trigger was and I should be thankful for what I already had. I was just curious to see if it could be improved on, and I was pleasantly surprised.

It didn't change the pull weight, but I found it to help me with pulling straight back. I like the way it feels more so than the stock one, but honestly... the stock one is quite good. IMO trigger pull goes to help with accuracy and consistency in hitting your target. I did feel a noticeable enhanced sense of control in how I placed my finger on the trigger, and how I was leveraging it.

I've never tried the Gray Guns trigger. No opinion to offer there. I do highly respect Bruce Gray who helped to develop the P320 in the first place, so my guess is he has a pretty sweet trigger to enhance a great pistol. Maybe on my next one... I may one day get a compact P320RX to complement my FS.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
I would easily spend the 50 or 100 bucks on a Wide curved trigger and I did buy the gray kit but the flat triggers are not for me as I have tried a apex on a M&P and returned it for a curved model .

·
Registered
121 Posts
How does simply changing the trigger (SS curved to Apex Advanced Flat) reduce the trigger pressure?
The spring does not change.
Is it an actual reduction or more of a perceived reduction?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.