SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I recently got my first Sig pistol and it is awesome. My wife and I like it better than any handgun either of us have ever fired. I was looking for a flat trigger upgrade and saw a page here where somebody was making one with an adjustable overtravel stop, a flat skeletonized face, all from scratch.

I registered with SigTalk just so I could follow the development but the system says that I am not able to access the page. It was in development up until early this year and they said that it would be available soon. Could I get some help locating where I might be able to buy this for my P2022?

Thank you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much, but I have a very basic question as I'm very new to Sigs. What's the parts compatibility between my 2022 and the 226? I get conflicting diatribes everywhere. Are parts for the 226 compatible with mine? I know the geometry is slightly different in many ways, but in very small amounts.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Sorry, I original thought you were looking for the P226 flat trigger. You are going to have to ask the guys who made these. But, my guess is that it will not work in your 2022.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Understood, thank you for the clarification. Why can't there just be a chart from every manufacturer that shows basic parts compatibility (springs, triggers, hammers, etc)?

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Actually, the P226, 228, and 229 have a lot of parts in common, like trigger, hammer, decocker. Unfortunately, the P2022 doesn't belong in the group.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just bought a new 2022 and have discovered that Sig doesn't really support the platform. I think it was developed to take some market away from Glock and serve as an intro to the brand. It's cheap enough to get you hooked and then the mod bug will lead you to the 226.

·
Banned
105 Posts
220 226 227 and 229 have the same part number for their stock trigger. So any aftermarket trigger developed for any one of those 4 will work in all 4 models.....(but not others)

Sig calls it (Trigger-6) numbers on the bag are 1601191248 (bar code: 7 9868148006 7)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts