SIG Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sig flat trigger inbound for my P365 SAS. Is this a job doable by hand or will I need special tools?

I know, I know, I’m sure there’s a YouTube somewhere that could help, but where’s the human interaction in that!?!

Reactions: 72Cheyenne

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a Sig flat trigger inbound for my P365 SAS. Is this a job doable by hand or will I need special tools?

I know, I know, I’m sure there’s a YouTube somewhere that could help, but where’s the human interaction in that!?!
There's several videos that show this. I had issues getting the take down lever properly indexed. I've done three so far. The 229 was fairly easy itself.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
No special tools required. He lists a punch, needle nose, and an angled pick. If you don't have an angled pick, you can do without it. I actually went from the flat trigger to a curved trigger. I tried it on my P320s and I still did not like it on the P365. Everyone has their preference. Have fun!

·
Administrator
34,458 Posts

Take a look in here and scroll down a bit for Gray Guns Video. It's a 5 minute job. 10 if you are really slow :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nothing special needed really. If you don’t have punches just use a small bit that fits. Nothing during the install should be forced.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone, looks like this will be a next week project with holiday slowing down mail.

And yes Incar, I should have read the stickies :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Have at it..After watching the video 2x, I downloaded the video on my phone and went step by step..I used a jewelers screwdriver and it took me roughly 15 minutes..You can definitely do it..

·
Registered
67 Posts
also while you're at it you might as well replace the springs with M Carbo springs since you will have to break it down anyways. Cost effective too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, I've ordered the flat trigger to install in my P365 SAS as well. I'm curious how you remove the take down "lever", or is that not necessary? Thanks, Simon

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hi, I've ordered the flat trigger to install in my P365 SAS as well. I'm curious how you remove the take down "lever", or is that not necessary? Thanks, Simon
WATCH THE VIDEO!
At about 6.26 minutes thru it that is addressed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've seen the video and get the process, but the SAS doesn't have a nice little handle to get hold of, it just looks like a screw head. I'm having difficulty getting mine to just pop out like in the video.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've seen the video and get the process, but the SAS doesn't have a nice little handle to get hold of, it just looks like a screw head. I'm having difficulty getting mine to just pop out like in the video.
Rotate it and it will slip out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts