SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally found the time to take my Sig P320 out to the range and throw some lead down range. The gun shoots beautifully! I installed some Truglo TFX night sights on it and I think I need a but more dialing in but it still shot beautifully. Very happy with my purchase. Attached are some pictures of the standard full body target I was shooting. (3 of those to be exact at different points in the day. I am holding it in 2 of the pics.) And one of the targets the range I was at provides when you go to shoot. Hope you all enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Dang bro. Is that thing a full auto?! Lol. Jk. Nice shooting my friend.

"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang bro. Is that thing a full auto?! Lol. Jk. Nice shooting my friend.

"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"
Lol you would think so from the perfect groups i was getting. I was using some Federal champion aluminum cased 115gr ammo. Accurate ammo but dirty as heck. I will be using some lawman 115gr TMJ rounds next time i go out. Those are brass cased of course.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the kind words. I know I can fine tune it even better to be more centered and not shooting low. I will dial it in. But this is good enough. If I had to use this pistol to defend my life today I know I could land the shots I would have to take. This is the weapon I will be taking to my concealed carry permit class on the 20th of May. The class I am taking takes us on the range so we can prove we are proficient with the weapon. I think I would pass what do you all think?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yep!

That's some mighty good shootin!

Your pistol, is it a Compact, Carry, or Full Sized?

Also, what distance were you shooting?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's great shooting - how do you like the TFX sights? Pics? There aren't many threads about TFX's on P320's
I really like the TFX's Nice bright and easy to pick up the target thanks to the white ring around the fiber optic and tritium sights on the front. I am going to try and tweak my sights a bit more and get it more on point then i will do a review for everyone. But let me say this if you are on the fence about getting a set of TFX's get off that fence and buy them. If you have not used jet.com they have a promo code for first time users of SPRING15 which is good until 8/1/17 that will give you 15% off your first 3 orders.

https://jet.com/product/TRUGLO-Brite-Site-TFX-Handgun-Sight-Sig-68-Set-TG13SG2A/92e49353ab4c493eb4e8656efd99c2b1

I put the link for the exact ones i bought. #6 Front and #8 back. They also have some that at #8 on both front and back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.