SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 9mm subcompact. Shot 100 rounds this evening. This pistol is awesome. Shoots great and no malfunctions. I haven't owned a semi in about 8 years . Decided to get one that is left hander friendly this time. Anyone have ideas for left handed holsters owb and iwb ? Probably a 45 version to with this one someday.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a 250 SC as well. Find I prefer the compact grip better, so I trimmed the dust cover on a compact grip and am very pleased with handleing.

Am disappointed SIG decided to discontinue the 250, but understand why. The 250 has one of the best DA trigger pulls I've experienced. I'm very comfortable shooting it.

Good luck with your 250.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Congrats, and big welcome from MO!

My first SIG was a P250 C also. Still love it, and still carry it now and then. Makes for an easy transition to the P320. Because of the long pull of the 250, I feel more comfortable with a wider range of holsters, compared to the 320. IMO, while kydex is almost a must for the 320, you can manage with a leather holster for the 250 if you want.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.