SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Range day and first shooting of my Sig P320 compact. I've got to say, in my years of shooting and I have shot a many variety of hand guns, this one is by far the best for me!:eek: I absolutely love the way it shoots, feels and is very controllable. Here is my results and I measured the distance. It is just a tad under 31ft.

First mag to get the feel: 180gr Sellier and Bellot FMJ

Second mag: Same rounds

Then for consistency:

50 rounds to the head area: Independence 165gr FMJ flat tip.

Target at approx. 31ft.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I really need to figure out a way to carry this bad boy as, I now no longer want to shoot my Springfield XDs .40! It is my primary carry gun and I can't shoot it as good as the Sig no way no how! The Sig is just a beautiful piece of work to me!

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Good shooting! I love the 320c as well. It's the best fit and a great shooter for me. I carry it daily. I have a Browning Hi-Power that I can shoot as good as the 320c but I wouldn't dream of trying to carry it. Glad you are enjoying your 320.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Yea they do shoot well and it looks like you found that out ! Try a comp-tac neutral holster at 3:15 with just enough forward cant to allow for good grip concealment . Works for me under a loose fitting t shirt or button down . Ain't gona tuck it in though .

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I carry my 320 Compact 9mm in Stealth gear usa Iwb tuckable holster. It's a hybrid. They have smaller (width) now. The orginal distributes the weight good. Can't say about the others. I carry this gun almost daily. I will sometimes replace it with a 938. I pocket carry the 938.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does the POI being a lil to the left bother you at all? I ask because I was hitting overall to the left with mine just yesterday at 7 and 15 yards.
It's not the gun hitting left, I think it is me pushing the pistol a little as I'm pulling the trigger. Does that make sense? It's something I've been working on as I've got a disability that affects the ring and pinky finger on both of my hands. It used to be worse!:eek:

·
Registered
358 Posts
It's not the gun hitting left, I think it is me pushing the pistol a little as I'm pulling the trigger. Does that make sense? It's something I've been working on as I've got a disability that affects the ring and pinky finger on both of my hands. It used to be worse!:eek:
It does, I seem to do that with it as well but it is now my only pistol at a +7lb trigger. All my 5lbs or less I hit closer to where I want.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.