SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to forum and new to Sig ownership.

1st 15 ronds or so to just test feeding and get an overall feel for the gun. Bought it with PELT trigger installed and a extra threaded barrel. Got a Carry frame and some mags from Midway USA with a special discount code for my birthday.

15 ft off hand with threaded barrel. 124gr. Berry Bullets loaded over Tite Group Powder. 2-3 sec between each shot.

Made some click adjustments on the Romeo 1 and then swapped out the barrel for the standard Compact barrel. 10 shot group, aimed shots with a focus on accuracy. Romeo set on 1 click over lowest setting. 15 ft

Switched out carry frame for compact frame.

This is one of those instances where you've been a Ford guy all your life but then you get behind the wheel of a sweet Chevy and then you wonder "now why haven't I bought one earlier?"

Great little set up. Im thinking of getting a full size next.

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
New to forum and new to Sig ownership.

1st 15 ronds or so to just test feeding and get an overall feel for the gun. Bought it with PELT trigger installed and a extra threaded barrel. Got a Carry frame and some mags from Midway USA with a special discount code for my birthday.

15 ft off hand with threaded barrel. 124gr. Berry Bullets loaded over Tite Group Powder. 2-3 sec between each shot.

Made some click adjustments on the Romeo 1 and then swapped out the barrel for the standard Compact barrel. 10 shot group, aimed shots with a focus on accuracy. Romeo set on 1 click over lowest setting. 15 ft

Switched out carry frame for compact frame.

This is one of those instances where you've been a Ford guy all your life but then you get behind the wheel of a sweet Chevy and then you wonder "now why haven't I bought one earlier?"

Great little set up. Im thinking of getting a full size next.

Nice shooting, SIGs are great, right?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice groups......I love shooting my P320 RX. Some things just make you go hummmmm.
I use the same grip as my CZ's and Kimber, same finger on the trigger, the 320 RX shoots tighter groups. I also have a Sig P226 Enhanced Elite in 9mm. Sweet gun, still shoot tighter groups with the same 124 Grain ammo with the P320 RX.
I guess their is something to the talk about focusing more on the target, less on sight alignment with the Red Dot Sight. What ever it is works for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.