SIG Talk banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have 2 of them in Tan for the XL
I think I saw you post on the FB page... they're cerakote grip modules, correct? I'm just not currently looking at spending that kinda $$ on upgrades like that.

Reactions: halfmoonclip

·
Registered
893 Posts
Factory SIG grip modules are not nearly so expensive ($35?) and are colored all the way thru'.
Most of us have gotten in the habit of sanding a little here/a little there on our poly frames; simply not an issue if the color goes clear thru'.
For those troubled by only MS frames being available; just get a MS. Ya' don't have to use it, and it is useful at times. :)
Moon
ETA; found a gray module for the 365; really like it.
M

·
Registered
49 Posts
Factory SIG grip modules are not nearly so expensive ($35?) and are colored all the way thru'.
Most of us have gotten in the habit of sanding a little here/a little there on our poly frames; simply not an issue if the color goes clear thru'.
For those troubled by only MS frames being available; just get a MS. Ya' don't have to use it, and it is useful at times. :)
Moon
ETA; found a gray module for the 365; really like it.
M
Where did you find the grey 365 module?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Here is a pic of Talon Grip color Moss, not sure if it will match up well with the FDE frame or not. I just have this color moss on this 365 so it looks different than my other 365 that has black talon grip but this is ugly on the black and I need a different color talon grip for this one. Make more colors Talon!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
Mine came in today. I had seen a picture of the coyote brown with a black Hogue handall cover and liked it so pealed the black cover of my stand grip black module and installed it. I'll get a FDE Hogue cover for my black grip module, and play back and forth.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts