SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting one of these ever since I knew they were available, but Sig has been out of them forever. I even set up an email alert with them when they came back in stock back in March and never got an email.

Finally got a tip on another forum that Osage County Guns had them so I ordered one last week. It arrived today sealed in Sig packaging and covered with greasy/oily prints. WTH Sig??

Thankfully got them cleaned off with Rem Oil and swapped out the frame in about 2 minutes. The Hogue grip sleeve was harder to transfer than the frame.

Very happy with the end results.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yea, I've seen the grip available for the standard 365, but have not yet seen it for the XL.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Congrats! I got mine from Osage about a week ago as well. I think they must have been among the first to get them back in stock.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thanks for the information.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,188 Posts
Nice score.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Not anymore. Only MS coyote XL’s left. Dammit. Wondering if any downside to using a MS grip on a non safety equipped FCU?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Not anymore. Only MS coyote XL’s left. Dammit. Wondering if any downside to using a MS grip on a non safety equipped FCU?
I do not think a MS grip would impair your firearm but visual is a different story.
You could try to us puddy and paint it but that may not look perfect

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I do not think a MS grip would impair your firearm but visual is a different story.
You could try to us puddy and paint it but that may not look perfect
Good. I thought about it and after looking at my FCU and grip I came to the same conclusion so I ordered one. Figured I’d use it until the non-safety models were back in stock and then sell it on the classifieds. Along with the small stockpile of parts I seem to be accumulating...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Good. I thought about it and after looking at my FCU and grip I came to the same conclusion so I ordered one. Figured I’d use it until the non-safety models were back in stock and then sell it on the classifieds. Along with the small stockpile of parts I seem to be accumulating...
There is a active classified market for used sig parts as many of us luv to do mods on our toys

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
There is a active classified market for used sig parts as many of us luv to do mods on our toys
Yep, that’s what I meant when I said I’d sell it on the classifieds...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts