SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
P365 XL, P320 X-Five Legion, M400 TREAD
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been holding out for an X5 Legion since February. Found a few here and there on shelves but at highly inflated prices. Ordered one through a big distributor back in February and finally got the call last Monday that it came in. Boy was it worth the wait.

This is my 4th SIG but very quickly could be my favorite. I didn't see too many posts about P320 XFive Legions around here.
Are there things any of you guys dislike about it? If I had to make one gripe it would be the sights. a bit narrow and I find it a bit annoying to pick up the front sight in other than daylight conditions.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The AXG is competing for buyers moneys along with the P320 Legion is probably why you don't see many post about the Legion.

The slide looks sweet though.

Have you shot it and how was it?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have the X5 Legion and it is my favorite gun to shoot (and I have a bunch). I can't comment on the sights because I put a Romeo 1 Pro on it from day one. I'm not a big red dot guy, but I love that one.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
The X5 Legion is geared for competition. Since this forum is not a competition shooters forum, you won’t see a lot compared to the Brian Enos forum.

I had one along with the original X5 I’m using in competition but sold it after installing the tungsten grip module on my original X5. The original X5‘s lockup is better/tighter than the X5 Legion and more accurate too.

·
Registered
P320 X5 Legion, P320 RXP XCompact, Ruger Mk IV 22/45
111 Posts
I love my P320 X5 Legion. It’s the smoothest shooting pistol I’ve ever used. I too put a Romeo 1 Pro on before I even got it home. My eyes prefer a red dot and I shoot this gun very well with it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was gonna be my next question. If the Romeo 1 Pro was worth the money. I'm usually not a big red dot on a handgun guy, but i'm not the biggest fan of the sights on it. and it's not gonna be in my carry rotation, so i've been considering it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The AXG is competing for buyers moneys along with the P320 Legion is probably why you don't see many post about the Legion.

The slide looks sweet though.

Have you shot it and how was it?
I haven't taken it out to the range yet. Probably will next weekend.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Love mine. The slide feels like it's floating on air when I hand cycle it. I have never had a pistol feel that smooth and I have/had a lot of different pistols through the years.

Reactions: Ddeuce22
1 - 9 of 9 Posts