SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so siked! B) Today I pickup up my new P320 Compact RX. I've been reading about them and looking for one for a while now.

Wow, what a great looking gun in person. I can't wait to shoot it. This is my first Sig Sauer and it really feels nice in the hand. Also I've never shot with an RX type sight before. What would be a good distance to sight it in at with the RX? 7-10-15 yards?

I'm hoping this will be my new favorite handgun!

Thanks,
Dale

Registered
I'm so siked! B) Today I pickup up my new P320 Compact RX. I've been reading about them and looking for one for a while now.

Wow, what a great looking gun in person. I can't wait to shoot it. This is my first Sig Sauer and it really feels nice in the hand. Also I've never shot with an RX type sight before. What would be a good distance to sight it in at with the RX? 7-10-15 yards?

Thanks,
Dale
Please let us know how it shoots and how you like it. And, post some photos if you get a chance. I'm (im)patiently awaiting mine...

Registered

Thanks,
Dale
It's really up to you how you want to break in your new toy. When I get around to getting an RX, I'll start out at 5 yards to ensure the red dot and sights were sighted in correctly from the factory. Once I've confirmed accuracy, I'll start running my drills.

Valistar

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input guys! Unfortunately it looks like it will be a couple weeks before I can get out with it, but I hope to sooner.

I think starting at 5 yards and then moving out sounds like a good idea.

Here is a quick picture....

Registered
Here's a grouping at 15 yards on a 4" target from yesterday. One flier but that's all me. The dot really makes things easy.

Enjoy it man!

Attachments

Registered
Congrats! Got mine (in full size) a week ago and replaced the grip with a compact. Love the optic. It will likely replace my SP2022, which has a TLR4 on it, as the nightstand gun so not only will I have the optic and irons, but also the laser. A bit overkill but I'm not buying another light, I have it I'll use it.

Registered
I got mine a few weeks ago. My advice: don't get a 320 RX -- it'll just make you want to put a red dot sight on all your other pistols.
I have to call BS on that!!

Oh, er, um, never mind.

Reactions: Davejb
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.