SIG Talk banner

Finally acquired a P229 Legion

1847 59
I have been lusting after a P229 Legion for the better part of a decade, since the first time I held one at a gun show. I finally picked mine up Sunday and it did not disappoint. I went to the range after work last night and this pistol has ruined my other pistols for me. Granted, this is my first all metal pistol so, there's that. But the P229 shoots so smooth. I thought the DA would be a problem since I have primarily shot strikers up to this point. If I do my part this thing is an absolute tack driver. I can't wait to get back to the range!
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have been lusting after a P229 Legion for the better part of a decade, since the first time I held one at a gun show. I finally picked mine up Sunday and it did not disappoint. I went to the range after work last night and this pistol has ruined my other pistols for me. Granted, this is my first all metal pistol so, there's that. But the P229 shoots so smooth. I thought the DA would be a problem since I have primarily shot strikers up to this point. If I do my part this thing is an absolute tack driver. I can't wait to get back to the range!
View attachment 490002
exactly what you said.. happened to me w a P229 Elite. had been a striker guy for over a decade.

said it before- 'if more folk shot the p-series, more folk would shoot the p-series.'

1 - 20 of 60 Posts