SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Almost a month ago I got my slide back from Sig sporting the new X-ray sights. I also installed a Gray Guns straight trigger. Finally got to the range today, sorry for the delay, life got in the way.

First let me say I've shot better. I'm having difficulty adjusting to center mast point of aim. In all my years in the military I was always taught the Six O'clock aim position.

I'm also having trouble with my trigger finger position. For 24 years I shot with the tip (first pad) of the finger. With this Sig P320sc, I'm having to adjust to the first joint. So muscle memory hasn't taken effect yet. In rapid fire I find myself readjusting to tip, half way through the mag I adjust to first joint.

The green target was as such: upper two bulls were at 9ft rapid fire. The middle squares were at 9ft off hand. The two lower and big center were at 21ft. 10 rounds each in lower and 30 rounds in large center, all rapid fire.

The small Sig style target was at 45ft. All shot with Blazer 115gr round nose.

[/url]0608171403 by tawcat, on Flickr[/IMG]

0608171406 by tawcat, on Flickr

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Your report has indeed gotten me quite enraged! :thumbsu:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.