SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A really weird "Special Production" P220 from SIG Sauer.

An old P220ST (stainless) black-Nitron-coated slide with internal extractor, on a GERMAN black-anodized frame with true MIL-STD-1913 rail. The frame is NOT the US-made P220 40th Anniversary frame. It is a German P220 black combat frame.

EDIT TO ADD: Note the modern short reach trigger.

For $1,499.00!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! :lolu: :lolu:

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/649630036

Attachments

·
Registered
23,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is interested...

That frame came off a rare (afik) P220 made in Germany on a black-anodized Combat frame with true 1913 rail. But I only know of them existing with a newer slide with short, external extractor.

The model was 220PR-45-BSS.

I've attached pics of that model that I've found over time on The Net. I've never stumbled across one of these.

Attachments

Reactions: winterwar and Edsel

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
SIG always amazes!!!

Just saw a P232 NMR. (Nightmare). All black with nickel controls. Posted before. Nobody ever saw this model. Sent info to a SIGTalk guy in Michigan, who collects 232s. Deal was done. Shipped gun from store in PA to MI

·
Registered
496 Posts
SIG always amazes!!!

Just saw a P232 NMR. (Nightmare). All black with nickel controls. Posted before. Nobody ever saw this model. Sent info to a SIGTalk guy in Michigan, who collects 232s. Deal was done. Shipped gun from store in PA to MI
The seller is Osage Guns.
Could this be the NEW. ?? P220ST/Nitroninternalextractorgermanframe1913railshorttriggerExterFrankenSig Model ?????
I like it but not for $1500.:eek:

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Whatever parts that may happen to be at the bottom of the barrel, on a Friday afternoon, before an extended weekend, that just so happen to fit.

Kinda like the stuff you end up building once your elder brother has gone through all the choicier LEGO parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.