SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, I know, this topic again. We've discussed recently the 3.6" non-LCI barrels and I managed to find one from subcompact. Now I have a similar task: to find full size 4.7" non-LCI barrel. I've purchased the BBL-MOD-F-9 and unfortunately it came with LCI notch. Is there any way to find the non-LCI one, different part or SCU numbers? If anyone has packaging from such barrel, I'll really appreciate the pics of it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
BBL-MOD-F-9 part number for both.

According to SIG site, as you may know, all 4.7s are now coming with the notch.

Some big name 3rd party retailers show a photo of a non-notched BBL-MOD-F-9, but when it shows up, it has a notch. Ask me how I know.

1 other way that I know to get an old school, non-notched 4.7: eBay.

It worked for me a few months ago.

However, check with the seller first to confirm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sig-Sauer-...703238&hash=item3660302c1a:g:-tgAAOSwpCRfCE9g

Don't give up the hunt.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Ok, found it! The key is too search for P250 barrel rather than P320. The barrel that is marked as P250/P320 does NOT have the LCI notch. Unfortunately, Sig made this super difficult for everybody. Most retailers, ebay or GB sellers do not know what are they selling and can't tell the truth. They also usually post generic images which are not descriptive. But at least you can ask if the box says "P250/P320" or just "P320":

The P320-only one has the LCI

And my full size P320 with PRO slide is done (well, R1P will be installed too a bit later, plus height suppressor sights)!

So, my LCI barrel goes on sale. I might get the second non-LCI barrel (since I made two orders in different places).

·
Registered
21,597 Posts
I feel like SIG is getting too cheap by forcing everyone to have an LCI hole, when it isn't required everywhere.

When those "P250/P320" barrels in inventory are gone, you won't be able to get them any longer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel like SIG is getting too cheap by forcing everyone to have an LCI hole, when it isn't required everywhere.

When those "P250/P320" barrels in inventory are gone, you won't be able to get them any longer.
Yup, agreed on both statements. So get them while you can!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a P250/320 barrel from Optics Planet because it was listed for the P250 AND the photo showed no notch. The one that arrived had the LCI notch. I called Sig and spoke to Bo. They are not manufacturing the non-LCI barrels any longer, and have ZERO of the 4.7" non-LCI barrels left in stock. I bought a "Victory First" P320 non-notched 4.7" barrel from Brownells. They only have the 4.7" version in stock, and they're cheap!!

·
Premium Member
1,965 Posts
I ordered a P250/320 barrel from Optics Planet because it was listed for the P250 AND the photo showed no notch. The one that arrived had the LCI notch. I called Sig and spoke to Bo. They are not manufacturing the non-LCI barrels any longer, and have ZERO of the 4.7" non-LCI barrels left in stock. I bought a "Victory First" P320 non-notched 4.7" barrel from Brownells. They only have the 4.7" version in stock, and they're cheap!!
Thanks, I just ordered one as well.

·
Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Well, mine came yesterday. Fit's nice and tight, perhaps tighter than the OEM barrel. Once I get some pics and some range time, I'll post in a new thread.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok, found it! The key is too search for P250 barrel rather than P320. The barrel that is marked as P250/P320 does NOT have the LCI notch. Unfortunately, Sig made this super difficult for everybody. Most retailers, ebay or GB sellers do not know what are they selling and can't tell the truth. They also usually post generic images which are not descriptive. But at least you can ask if the box says "P250/P320" or just "P320":

The P320-only one has the LCI

And my full size P320 with PRO slide is done (well, R1P will be installed too a bit later, plus height suppressor sights)!

So, my LCI barrel goes on sale. I might get the second non-LCI barrel (since I made two orders in different places).
That’s good information. Should be a stickie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,965 Posts
Well, mine came yesterday. Fit's nice and tight, perhaps tighter than the OEM barrel. Once I get some pics and some range time, I'll post in a new thread.
I started a new thread regarding the Brownell's barrel in case anyone's interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts