SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

FFL Transfer Took 1hr 20min

3K views 41 replies 26 participants last post by  KenBry 
Same was happening to me as well my closest LGS was 5 minutes away and had tons of product but was a very busy location and always had 3-4 or 5 to 6 people working and was extremely difficult to get help because of being busy and most people buying guns for the first time had tons of questions. Now the FFL issues UPS/FEDEX would shoot me an email saying it was delivered to LGS and I would call asking if I could get my transfer and was told “NO” will call you when ready to pick up……OMG always a 3 to 5 day wait!

Switched to another LGS 15 minutes away super busy as well but same day item come in get phone call to come pick up. I say all this to say just find another FFL if possible and call them and ask there FFL time frames of in/out transfers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.