SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really do not like the new format of this forum. The previous iteration was much better in terms of being able to navigate and search.
To the people in charge...you blew it!

·
Registered
55,351 Posts
there's not much i like about it either!!

Reactions: vulcan

·
Registered
847 Posts
I still cannot spend much time on here with the motion sickness issues I have on here, so I haven't. And the contrast of the "Dark" makes it worse) No one misses me.......anyway. 😋 And Brave scrolling since I ditched FF is glitchy for me and doesn't help. Several other sites went with the same and I don't spend time there anymore either, life goes on without you.

Edit to add: Pasting "brave://flags/#smooth-scrolling" in address bar/enter and enabling seems to have helped on some websites, jury still out.

And with not shooting much with the ammodemic here in the states, not much to talk about.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
The format is fine. Somethings are better. Some not. It is what it is and I barely even remember what the old format looked like. The format doesn't make or break a forum, the people and the moderators do.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
The format is fine. Somethings are better. Some not. It is what it is and I barely even remember what the old format looked like. The format doesn't make or break a forum, the people and the moderators do.
I hear you but have seen this format kill at least one Forum that I used to love visiting. It's horrible, but I hope the content and contributions can continue to overcome it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts