SIG Talk banner

Favorite Hinderer?

968 4
Been getting into Rick Hinderer's blades. most recently the XM-18. great blade.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
The XM-18 is a nice knife, but I prefer the ZT-0562CF because it is a slightly lighter and less expensive version of the XM-18. I don't worry as much about its loss or getting it banged up. The XM-18 with SIG markings just sits in the safe and looks pretty.

Bill

·
Registered
550 Posts
The XM-18 is a nice knife, but I prefer the ZT-0562CF because it is a slightly lighter and less expensive version of the XM-18. I don't worry as much about its loss or getting it banged up. The XM-18 with SIG markings just sits in the safe and looks pretty.

Bill
Uh.. Are you my twin brother. I don't know if I "prefer" my ZT-562CF to the Legion Hinderer. But you just described my situation perfectly. Hinderer is a safe queen and I carry the ZT on most days. I prefer the Hinderer's scales more than the ZT's. The Carbon fiber has less traction. Otherwise...yes 562 is a really nice folder.:thumbsu:

Knife Blade Hunting knife Utility knife Tool

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I carry a Sinkovitch ZT-450CF even more than the 562, because it's the better flipper and is a bit smaller.

Hinderer's designs are very robust though, and will probably outlast the ZT clones.

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.