·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,056 Posts
One picture worth a thousand words...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Yeah, G10s are nice. I went with aluminum for my GI pistols though...

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
I have no problem with the 2 piece SIG polymer grips. Have them on several SIGs

G10s are grippier. Have them on my Legion 226 and 225-A1. Black Piranhas on P220 Equinox.

But the M11-A1 is a throwback model to the P228, which had the same grips. Looks great and grip is fine. IMHO!!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have no problem with the 2 piece SIG polymer grips. Have them on several SIGs

G10s are grippier. Have them on my Legion 226 and 225-A1. Black Piranhas on P220 Equinox.

But the M11-A1 is a throwback model to the P228, which had the same grips. Looks great and grip is fine. IMHO!!!!
I like the polymer grips on the M11-A1. :D

Have G10s on my Legion 226 and 225-A1. Black Piranhas on P220 SAS Gen2.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
E2's by a landslide. The E2 grips are OK on other models, but they really shine on a P229 frame. If you look at the blackstrap, the different E2's are shaped differently, and the P229 version seem custom made to fit my hands. In fact, being a long time P226 lover, I never had a desire to try a P229 until I held the ones in my armorers class...the E2 grip alone sold me on them.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
E2's by a landslide. The E2 grips are OK on other models, but they really shine on a P229 frame. If you look at the blackstrap, the different E2's are shaped differently, and the P229 version seem custom made to fit my hands. In fact, being a long time P226 lover, I never had a desire to try a P229 until I held the ones in my armorers class...the E2 grip alone sold me on them.
I liked the E2's but they are were like sandpaper on my skin when I carry in the summer with no t-shirt on.

·
🎖USAF Retired
663 Posts
^^^^ This ^^^^

1 - 20 of 29 Posts