SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought of a pistol as a fashion statement, but I kinda like that coyote color.

Reactions: tyree326 and bhrees

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,722 Posts
I agree. Very nice.

·
Registered
22,184 Posts
I like the Coyote color too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Really happy you like them. I guess I am more of the old traditional black or wood on stainless steel. I darn sure wouldn’t turn them down if you were handing them out. I am trying to picture what they would look like with a black frame.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I seem to remember quite a few negative comments on forums I belong to about ladies who want pink or purple guns. But when guys want "Coyote tan" or FDE that is different, somehow?

Not.

For me, I prefer a stainless slide and black frame or all black. And, of course, my Rainbow! My least favorite gun (cosmetically) is all FDE and the finish is not wearing well at all, but it's a carry gun and it only sees the light of day on the range with very close friends who do not judge me for the color of my gun's skin.

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Not a fan of color on weapons, unless it serves a purpose. But, like so many things - different strokes.....

·
Registered
592 Posts
I used to be a blued steel and walnut purist. But somewhere along the line, I decided that stainless steel was OK for some guns. I then degenerated to the point where synthetic stocks were acceptable. Now I find that I have a polymer framed P365 (black). Kind of like olive drab, but pink and purple are a ways down the road yet... ;)

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Not a fan of color on weapons, unless it serves a purpose. But, like so many things - different strokes.....
The only thing more-color bound than black guns is black 35mm cameras.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Initially I bought a Coyote XL grip for my P365 because I couldn't find a black one with Safety Cutouts. After carrying it a while, I noticed it didn't look as "dirty" as my black one did, so when I got a Safety Cutout grip for my wife's XL, I got Coyote as well. I like the looks :)

Blessings,
DocS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts