SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a big dilemma in choosing which flat trigger to go with. I just picked up a p365 for EDC and can't decide which one to go with. I've read great reviews on both, but you can't knock factory made flat triggers. Is it worth going aftermarket or keeping it sig factory? Thank you guys for the help!

·
Registered
P226 Legion SAO, P229 Dark Elite RX, P365 , MCX Legacy
50 Posts
i went with the armory craft as its skeletonized! Love it, also bought one for the P229

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I have the Sig Flat trigger in my 365. Don’t know if it’s better or worse than the Armory Craft or any others.
I guess it’s a personal preference. If the Sig flat is cheaper I would go with that. It’s a good factory replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i went with the armory craft as its skeletonized! Love it, also bought one for the P229
Is the break at 90* or a little passed that?

They come back in stock this week, so looking to pick one up and hoping to make a decision by this Wed.

I do like to the look of the AC trigger though, that's for sure.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I had the Armory Craft flat trigger and didn't like the sharper edges compared to the Sig flat trigger. The AC looks cooler but they both performed the same and Sig flat is cheaper.

I swapped out the triggers so many times I bet I can now install a trigger in 10 minutes :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have the Sig trigger, works great.
I guess if you put in one brand you never know how the others perform.
If nothing else the Sig is about half the price of the others.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,041 Posts
I thought about changing the stock curved trigger on my P365SAS but I'm shooting it so well I decided not to. I do, however, have the flat trigger on my P320 X-Compact and really like it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have the GrayGuns in mine, and don't think it could be better for a striker fired gun. I have not tried any other so cannot comment. I went from the standard curved 365 trigger.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I had no problem with my factory curved trigger, but thought I might try something different. It was between Sig and the AC slightly curved. Being in the not actually needed dept., I went with the value priced Sig and couldn't be happier.
The AC is definitely as nicer looking trigger in my opinion, but can't really say if it performs any better for the price difference.
Mainly going to be personal preference.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you buy an Armory Craft Flat Trigger there is a possibility that it may not work in your gun. Read the following thread. Particularly my posting. https://sigtalk.com/p365/388010-armory-craft-trigger-issue.html
Dang it. I literally just bought triggers from them last night for my P320 and P365.
The triggers on both of my guns are inconsistent...the trigger breaks differently at each pull. Both are brand new guns. Is this the case of triggers not yet being broken in or is this normal for these guns?
I'm going to look into trigger options from other manufacturers and attempt to cancel my order with Armory Craft.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Dang it. I literally just bought triggers from them last night for my P320 and P365.
The triggers on both of my guns are inconsistent...the trigger breaks differently at each pull. Both are brand new guns. Is this the case of triggers not yet being broken in or is this normal for these guns?
I'm going to look into trigger options from other manufacturers and attempt to cancel my order with Armory Craft.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
My 365 Slight Curve trigger works great.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Put the Sig flat faced trigger on my P320, couldn't be happier. Usually like flat triggers better than curved triggers, however, when I rented a P365XL, I didn't shoot as well as I did my regular P365. Small sample, but that's what happened.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cant tell you that. I have a 365. My GF has the XL.
It seems break slightly faster than a stock curve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Is your barrel ported too? The more I look at your 365 SAS the more I like it. Something about that slight curved AC that grows on me comparing to their flat one.

So mixed on both cause I know you can never go wrong with factory cause it's known to work.

I always thought the AC triggers didn't work well on the XL but I could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts