SIG Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
This is an odd one...

....and the description also says "All Around"....but the gun shown is SAO.

I don't know a lot about all the X-5 versions, but the X-5 All Round I have is DA/SA....thought that was the only way it came.

Northlight

·
Banned
185 Posts
Definitely not a factory Allround nor X-5 Skeleton. Really puzzling since the slide and frame have identical serial numbers. I inported/sold two X-5 skeletonized 9mm slides a couple of years ago, but not with this serial number.

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really puzzling since the slide and frame have identical serial numbers
Yup.
Some new model, apparently. The Entry Skeleton? Too bad, the guy doesn't have outer cardboard box with the Part Number label.

·
Registered
484 Posts
With a quick call to Sig....

....The S/N U899251 visible in the GunBroker pictures reveals....

...this gun started life as an X5 Entry, made in November, 2013.

Northlight

·
Banned
185 Posts
Seller responded to my inquiry. Robar modified the slide. He doesn't have the cardboard box, so he guessed at the model. I informed him is a SAO Entry model. We'll see if he corrects his GB ad.

·
Registered
88 Posts
He actually didn't...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Not trying to be contentious, but northlight did say that. It's up in the title text and is easy to miss when reading through. Most people don't enter a title in reply posts so I usually miss it personally. Look at northlight's post again and then look right above in bold.

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not trying to be contentious, but northlight did say that. It's up in the title text and is easy to miss when reading through. Most people don't enter a title in reply posts so I usually miss it personally. Look at northlight's post again and then look right above in bold.
The man needs glasses, obviously.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts